Partner Platform User Community — National Learning Event
October 20th-21st, 2022 | Columbus, OH
Live and in person
Space will be limited this year. Reserve your seat now.
What to Expect
The Partner Platform User Community Board is thrilled to meet once again in person and to welcome you to Columbus, Ohio!
Conference attendees are invited to participate in pre-conference activities on Wednesday, October 19th, 2022 followed by two days of informative sessions and learning workshops from Partner Platform and our Partner Allies. We’ve got some great speakers lined up including keynote speaker Chris Cline of Big I’s ACT group and insurance industry thought leader on technology, productivity, and innovation, Mary Belka of Eisenhart Consulting, agency operations expert, and Brad Ruben, insurance technology expert.
See the full conference schedule here.
Tuesday, October 18th, 2022
AUGIE Group Meeting – AUGIE is an industry group working on information exchange to improve the workflows across many stakeholders. Come contribute your ideas and join the discussion.
Wednesday, October 19th, 2022
Partner Platform Community Golf Outing – The hometown of Jack Nicklaus, Columbus boasts several nationally recognized courses. Join us the day before for a round of golf with Partner leadership, and associates. More details to come.
Tour of Columbus (Bridge Park) – Not only is Columbus home to Strategic Insurance Software and the people behind Partner, it’s also a great city to explore! This year’s conference is located in the new Bridge Park area of Dublin. Take time to explore the food, history, architecture and uniqueness of our hometown and surrounding neighborhoods. Spend your day taking a leisurely stroll with shopping and savoring its many culinary delights. There is also no shortage of microbreweries to visit. Learn more about how beer is made, taste the different styles produced and served in the city and discover more about the history of each brewery. This may be more fun than golf!
Welcome Reception – Network with conference attendees, enjoy cocktails and light hors d’oeuvres.
- Learn about new enhancements within Partner Platform, including:
- Technology improvements
- Additional lines of business
- Discover best practices to maximize agency value
- Become proficient in new tools designed to support new business acquisitions
- Gain unique insights into capabilities to manage client relationships
- Learn how to improve accuracy, save time and maximize reporting
- Define and managing KPI’s
- Become a digital insurance agency
- Offer digital self-service options to your clients
Thursday, Oct 20th – Friday, Oct 21st
Interactive learning workshops on the expanded Partner Platform include:
Personalizing your experience
- Admin and personalization settings
- Analytics, reporting, and dashboards
- Notes, to-do lists & messages
- Policy management
- Certificate Management
- Claims Management & Download
- Searching and advanced reporting
- Document management
- Managing letters & e-mails with the new Word plugin
- Client portal for self-service
- Outlook plug-in and text messaging
Managing new and upsell business
- Generating Proposals
- Tracking opportunities with the new CRM
- Automated communication campaigns using e-mail and text messaging
- Pipeline reporting and dashboards
- Tips and best practices
- Company and producer reconciliation
- Payroll & Commissions workflows
- Managing Direct Bill Commission Downloads
- Commission Templates for Agency and Producers
- Financial reporting
Advanced business analytics and reporting
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
President Michael Doran, CEO Alex Deak and Executive Chairman Greg Tillar pose with keynote speaker Steve Anderson after his informative speech on what every agency can learn from Amazon.
CEO, Alex Deak welcomes the Partner User Community to Columbus, Ohio for an exciting two days of educations sessions and workshops on the expanded Partner Platform.
National Account Manager, Adrian Barnhart leads an interactive workshop on creating professional, agency branded proposal documents instantly and leveraging information stored in Partner Platform.
The Partner User Community joined Partner associates for 18 holes of golf at the stunning New Albany Links Golf Course.
Partner users hopped aboard the Partner Platform shuttle and explored Columbus’ Short North District home to delicious restaurants, boutique shopping, and one of a kind microbreweries.
National Account Manager, Adam Rapp and Director of Product Marketing, Bryce Lee pose with GH Dunn Insurance Agency and Tabb Insurance Agency during lunch at the 2019 National User Conference.
Early Bird Registration – $400 per person
General Registration – $525 per person
AC Hotel Columbus Dublin (SOLD OUT)
6540 Riverside Drive Dublin, Ohio 43017
Springhill Suites Columbus Dublin
4475 Bridge Park Ave., Dublin, USA, OH 43017
Springhill Suites Columbus Dublin
4475 Brdige Park Ave., Dublin, USA, Ohio 43017