Partner XE User Community National Conference
May 9th-10th, 2019 | Columbus, OH
What to Expect
The Partner XE User Community Board is thrilled to welcome you to Columbus, Ohio! Building upon the success of the past 10 years, 2019 marks many new and exciting features designed for you!
Conference attendees are invited to participate in pre-conference activities on Wednesday, May 8, 2019 followed by two days of informative sessions and learning workshops on the expanded Partner XE platform. We’ve got some great speakers lined up including keynote speaker Steve Anderson, insurance industry thought leader on technology, productivity, and innovation and Brad Ruben, insurance technology expert.
Preview what we’ve planned below!
Wednesday, May 8, 2019
Partner XE Community Golf Outing – Kick off the conference playing 18 holes of golf along side Partner XE associates, agency teammates and Partner XE users. Few golf experiences can match the blend of stunning natural beauty and variety of challenges presented at New Albany Links Golf Course. Lunch will be provided. Tee time is 8:00 AM. Click here to register!
Tour of Columbus – There’s an energy and excitement in Columbus that’s going to hit you as soon as you arrive. Big things are happening here, and you’re invited to join in. Hop aboard the Partner XE shuttle and explore Columbus’ Short North District home to delicious restaurants, boutique shopping, and one of a kind microbreweries. Click here to register!
AUGIE Meeting – Join the industry leaders at AUGIE for an informative free presentation which will discuss how agents, insurance carriers, and solutions providers can work collectively to improve the independent insurance industry through automation and technology. Click here to register!
Welcome Reception – Network with conference attendees, enjoy cocktails and light hors d’oeuvres.
Thursday, May 9, 2019 – Friday, May 10, 2019
Education sessions and panel discussions include tips and best practices for
- Optimize your Agency – Principles for Maximum Efficiency
- Build the Team You Want
- Perpetuation Story from the Front Lines
- Improving Performance through Data Analytics
- Growing your Agency with Marketing and Social Media
- Getting Ahead of the Risks: Secure your Agency’s Information
Interactive learning workshops on the expanded Partner Platform include:
- Sales Best Practices for Prospect & Pipeline Management using Producer Results Manager
- Marketing Best Practices using the Marketing Automation Manager
- Simplify Certificate Management
- Better Insights with Advanced Reporting
- Store, Retrieve and Share information easier with better Document Management
- Commercial Policy Management Best Practices
- Agency Sales Tactics: Avenues to Revenue
- Better email management with Outlook Integration
- Self Service for your clients – the Partner Client Portal
For Account Managers
- Set your agency up for Success; Administration Best Practices
- Better Claims Management and Download Strategies
- Get the Search Results you Want – System Search List Best Practices
- Professional Proposals using Proposal Creator
- Streamline written communication between Partner and MS Word
- Best Practices for Managing your Clients
- Commercial Policy Management Best Practices
- Partner Enhancement Initiatives
- Staying organized with outstanding activities: Notes and To Do List Management
Office Managers & Accountants
- Best of Accounting Tips and Tricks
- Improve Management of Direct Bill Commission Downloads
- Creating An Efficient Payroll and Commission Workflows
- Simplify Paying Producers with Commission Templates
- Best of Financial Reporting
- Easy Company and Producer Reconciliation
- Accounting Basics
- Managing Month and Year End Processing
- Creating and Managing the Client Ledger
Have a question about the 2019 National Conference? Check out answers to frequently asked questions regarding dates and location, travel and hotel, agenda, and pre-conference activities.
Who Should Attend
Learn best practices to maximize agency value, define and manage KPI’s
Become proficient in new tools designed to support new business acquisitions
Gain unique insights into capabilities to manage client relationships
Office Managers &
Learn how to improve accuracy, save time and maximize reporting
Early Bird Registration – $250 per person
General Registration – $350 per person
The Partner XE User Community National Conference will be held at Columbus Airport Marriott. For your convenience, we’ve reserved a block of rooms at a rate of $139 per night. To book your room, please click here.