Partner XE User Community National Conference
May 9th-10th, 2019 | Columbus, OH
Early Bird Registration Ends October 31, 2018!
What to Expect
The Partner XE User Community Board is thrilled to welcome you to Columbus, Ohio! Building upon the success of the past 10 years, 2019 marks many new and exciting features designed for you!
Conference attendees are invited to participate in pre-conference activities on Wednesday, May 8, 2019 followed by two days of informative sessions and learning workshops on the expanded Partner XE platform. We’ve got some great speakers lined up including keynote speaker Steve Anderson, insurance industry thought leader on technology, productivity, and innovation.
Preview what we’ve planned below! The full program for the conference will be available in October.
Partner XE Community Golf Outing – Kick off the conference playing 18 holes of golf along side Partner XE associates, agency teammates and Partner XE users. Few golf experiences can match the blend of stunning natural beauty and variety of challenges presented at New Albany Links Golf Course. Lunch will be provided. Tee time is 8:00 AM.
Tour of Columbus – There’s an energy and excitement in Columbus that’s going to hit you as soon as you arrive. Big things are happening here, and you’re invited to join in. Hop aboard the Partner XE shuttle and explore Columbus’ Short North District home to delicious restaurants, boutique shopping, and one of a kind microbreweries.
Welcome Reception – Network with conference attendees, enjoy cocktails and light hors d’oeuvres.
Education sessions and panel discussions include tips and best practices for
- Maximizing Agency Value
- Agency perpetuation planning and recommended activities
- Managing new business acquisition
- Servicing and retaining your business
- Key performance indicators
- Marketing and client communications
- Agency networks & groups
Interactive learning workshops on the expanded Partner Platform include:
Personalizing your experience
- Admin and personalization settings
- Analytics, reporting, and dashboards
- Notes, to-do lists & messages
- Policy management
- Certificate Management
- Claims Management & Download
- Searching and advanced reporting
- Document management
- Managing letters & e-mails with the new Word plugin
- Client portal for self-service
- Outlook plug-in and text messaging
Managing new and upsell business
- Generating Proposals
- Tracking opportunities with the new CRM
- Automated communication campaigns using e-mail and text messaging
- Pipeline reporting and dashboards
- Tips and best practices
- Company and producer reconciliation
- Payroll & Commissions workflows
- Managing Direct Bill Commission Downloads
- Commission Templates for Agency and Producers
- Financial reporting
Advanced business analytics and reporting
Who Should Attend
Learn best practices to maximize agency value, define and manage KPI’s
Become proficient in new tools designed to support new business acquisitions
Gain unique insights into capabilities to manage client relationships
Office Managers &
Learn how to improve accuracy, save time and maximize reporting
Early Bird Registration – $250 per person
General Registration – $350 per person
The Partner XE User Community National Conference will be held at Columbus Airport Marriott. For your convenience, we’ve reserved a block of rooms at a rate of $139 per night. To book your room, please click here.